8 workshops de conversação no Estúdio447
16 Fev 2016 19:30 - 07 Abr 2016 21:30 Estúdio447 Coworking Moema & English Club (sobreloja do Dröm) www.estudio447.net
O ORGANIZADOR DESSE EVENTO FOI
Estúdio447 é um espaço de coworking e um clube de inglês em Moema, São Paulo. Estúdio447 is a coworking space & English Club in Moema, São Paulo. There are two important things you need to know about Estúdio447. Firstly we are a coworking space that enables Brazilians to spend their working day to day in an English speaking environment right in the heart of São Paulo, practising with native speakers. Secondly, we offer English conversation workshops like no other in São Paulo. We believe English lessons should be interesting, social, fun and preferably enjoyed with a glass of wine or beer in your hand!
PRÓXIMOS EVENTOS DE Estúdio447
Intelligent conversations: expand your mind and your English.
The English Conversation Workshops are for people who would like to practise their spoken English with a native teacher. Every Tuesday and Thursday we discuss a new interesting topic. This happens in a relaxed and friendly environment at Estúdio447 English Club in Moema. These workshops are ideal for intermediate to advanced level speakers and are limited to 6 people only.
TEACHER: James WJ Sutton – British native speaker with many years of experience teaching English, entrepreneurship and public speaking.
DURATION: (1.5 hours per workshop)
TUESDAY NIGHT CLUB: 19:30 – 21:00h
THURSDAY NIGHT CLUB: 19:30 – 21:00h
WHERE: Estúdio447 Coworking Moema & English Club, R. Canário 447, Moema
GROUP SIZE: Max. 6 people
PRICE: R$70 (includes a drink per workshop: wine, beer or juice)
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | 11-98493 9237 (Tim) | 11-942748917 (Vivo)
OVERVIEW OF THE NEXT 8 WORKSHOPS
HUMANS OF NEW YORK : 2016
* Everyday this blog shares the stories of ordinary people in New York. With over 20 million followers on social media, let's discuss the phenomenon that is Humans of New York!
TUESDAY NIGHT WORKSHOP: 16/02/2016 - 19:30h
THE MAGIC OF MAGIC
* From Houdini to David Blaine – Let’s look at the greatest magicians of all time. We will discuss the fine line between reality and magic and discover what we all can learn from magic!
TUESDAY NIGHT WORKSHOP: 23/02/2016 - 19:30h
THURSDAY NIGHT WORKSHOP: 25/02/2016 - 20:00h
* An in depth discussion and analysis of some of the most influential leaders of our time and the lessons we can learn from them.
TUESDAY NIGHT WORKSHOP: 01/03/2016 - 19:30h
THURSDAY NIGHT WORKSHOP: 03/03/2016 - 20:00h
LONDON - TIPS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT LONDON
* Whether you are planning to live in London or just visit, this workshop offers essential local tips for anyone looking for the best experiences this city has to offer!
TUESDAY NIGHT WORKSHOP: 08/03/2016 - 19:30h
THURSDAY NIGHT WORKSHOP: 10/03/2016 - 20:00h
GRAFFITI - ART THROUGH VANDALISM
* A look at some of the most notorious graffiti artists in the world and what value they have in society. Banksy, OBEY, Invader, Roa, Os Gemeos, Basquiat and Vhils are just some of the names most commonly associated with the world of Graffiti. Lets discuss the origins of this art form, the politics, the purpose, what drives graffiti artists and what most shocks, offends or inspires the societies that observe them.
TUESDAY NIGHT WORKSHOP: 15/03/2016 - 19:30h
THURSDAY NIGHT WORKSHOP: 17/03/2016 - 19:30h
HOW AND WHY WE WILL COLONIZE MARS
* It is now looking increasingly likely that the first humans to colonize Mars will happen in our lifetime. This workshop will discuss exactly how people are currently planning to go to Mars and why it is such an important step for humanity.
TUESDAY NIGHT WORKSHOP: 22/03/2016 - 19:30h
WEDNESDAY NIGHT WORKSHOP: 23/03/2016 - 19:30h
ARE WE ALONE IN THE UNIVERSE?
* A conversation about aliens, UFOs the Fermi Paradox and whether other intelligent life exists in our universe. Where are all the aliens? In this workshop we will discuss the Fermi paradox: the apparent contradiction between high estimates of the probability of the existence of extra-terrestrial civilisations and humanity's lack of contact with, or evidence for, such civilisations.
TUESDAY NIGHT WORKSHOP: 29/03/2016 - 19:30h
THURSDAY NIGHT WORKSHOP: 31/03/2016 - 19:30h
* Endurance, flexibility, intelligence - what does it take to be superhuman? Discover people with photographic memories or who can run marathons without ever getting tired. This workshop will also discuss the phenomenon of CrossFit and how you can train your superhuman abilities.
TUESDAY NIGHT WORKSHOP: 05/04/2016 - 19:30h
WEDNESDAY NIGHT WORKSHOP: 06/04/2016 - 19:30h
Contato: email@example.com | 11 98493 9237 (Tim) | 11 94279 1454 (Vivo)
*** PLEASE BE AWARE - If a workshop does not have a minimum of 4 people we reserved the right to cancel a workshop, in which case your ticket can be used as credit for other future workshops.