Workshops de conversação no Estúdio447 - Junho
14 Jun 2016 09h - 24 Ago 2016 19:35 Estúdio447 English Club
O ORGANIZADOR DESSE EVENTO FOI
Estúdio447 é um espaço de coworking e um clube de inglês em Moema, São Paulo. Estúdio447 is a coworking space & English Club in Moema, São Paulo. There are two important things you need to know about Estúdio447. Firstly we are a coworking space that enables Brazilians to spend their working day to day in an English speaking environment right in the heart of São Paulo, practising with native speakers. Secondly, we offer English conversation workshops like no other in São Paulo. We believe English lessons should be interesting, social, fun and preferably enjoyed with a glass of wine or beer in your hand!
PRÓXIMOS EVENTOS DE Estúdio447
Intelligent conversations: expand your mind and your English.
The English Conversation Workshops are for people who would like to practise their spoken English with a native teacher. Every Wednesday we discuss a new interesting topic. This happens in a relaxed and friendly environment at Estúdio447 English Club in Moema. These workshops are ideal for intermediate to advanced level speakers and are limited to 6 people only.
TEACHER: James WJ Sutton – British native speaker with many years of experience teaching English, entrepreneurship and public speaking.
DURATION: (1.5 hours per workshop)
WEDNESDAY NIGHT CLUB: 19:30 – 21:00h
WHERE: Moema - See each workshop for the specific location
GROUP SIZE: Max. 6 people
PRICE: R$80 (includes a drink per workshop: wine or beer)
>>> SUPER DESCONTO: Aproveite um super desconto de 25% quando você compra um pacote de 4 workshops (R$60 cada).
* Você tem 2 meses para usar seu crédito e pode escolher qualquer workshop dependendo da disponibilidade.
Contact: email@example.com | 11-98493 9237 (Tim) | 11-942748917 (Vivo)
OVERVIEW OF THE NEXT 8 WORKSHOPS
THE GREATEST FILMS EVER MADE
* A discussion about the best of cinema. Lets talk about our favourite directors, actors, actresses and debate what makes a great film.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT CLUB: 06/07 - 19:30h – 21:00h
* In this workshop we will look at what it means to be anonymous. We will discuss the infamous hacker and activist group known as Anonymous along with artists such as Daft Punk and Banksy who successfully use anonymity to their advantage.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT CLUB: 13/07 - 19:30h – 21:00h
THE FUTURE OF MEDICINE
* From 3D printing human kidneys to testing for Parkinson’s disease with your iphone. We will be discussing the very latest in medical advances!
WEDNESDAY NIGHT CLUB: 20/07 - 19:30h – 21:00h
LEGENDS OF COMEDY (PART 1)
* In this workshop we will discuss the life and work of four legends of comedy: Ricky Gervais, Jerry Seinfeld, Jim Carrey and Robin Williams. Let's learn the secrets to their comedy genius and discover what makes them tick!
WEDNESDAY NIGHT CLUB: 27/07 - 19:30h – 21:00h
THE 10 GREATEST CITIES IN THE WORLD
* London, New York, Paris, Tokyo, Sydney are just five of the incredible cities that we will discuss this workshop. Let’s debate what makes cities great and discover the best these cities have to offer from the people who live there.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT CLUB: 03/08 - 19:30h – 21:00h
THE ART OF PUBLIC SPEAKING
* Discover how to speak so that people want to listen. In this workshop we will learn secrets from the true masters of this public speaking.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT CLUB: 17/08 - 19:30h – 21:00h
THE GREAT PHILOSOPHERS: KANT & MICHEL FOUCAULT
* In this second instalment of 'The Great Philosophers' series of workshops we will discuss the big ideas behind Kant and Michel Foucault.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT CLUB: 24/08 - 19:30h – 21:00h
Contato: firstname.lastname@example.org | 11 98493 9237 (Tim) | 11 94279 1454 (Vivo)
*** PLEASE BE AWARE - If a workshop does not have a minimum of 4 people we reserved the right to cancel a workshop, in which case your ticket can be used as credit for other future workshops.