Workshops de conversação no Estúdio447 - Outono
28 Abr 2016 09h - 07 Jun 2016 22h Estúdio447 Coworking Moema & English Club (sobreloja do Dröm) www.estudio447.net
O ORGANIZADOR DESSE EVENTO FOI
Estúdio447 é um espaço de coworking e um clube de inglês em Moema, São Paulo. Estúdio447 is a coworking space & English Club in Moema, São Paulo. There are two important things you need to know about Estúdio447. Firstly we are a coworking space that enables Brazilians to spend their working day to day in an English speaking environment right in the heart of São Paulo, practising with native speakers. Secondly, we offer English conversation workshops like no other in São Paulo. We believe English lessons should be interesting, social, fun and preferably enjoyed with a glass of wine or beer in your hand!
Intelligent conversations: expand your mind and your English.
The English Conversation Workshops are for people who would like to practise their spoken English with a native teacher. Every Tuesday and Thursday we discuss a new interesting topic. This happens in a relaxed and friendly environment at Estúdio447 English Club in Moema. These workshops are ideal for intermediate to advanced level speakers and are limited to 6 people only.
TEACHER: James WJ Sutton – British native speaker with many years of experience teaching English, entrepreneurship and public speaking.
DURATION: (1.5 hours per workshop)
TUESDAY NIGHT CLUB: 19:30 – 21:00h
THURSDAY NIGHT CLUB: 19:30 – 21:00h
WHERE: Estúdio447 Coworking Moema & English Club, R. Canário 447, Moema
GROUP SIZE: Max. 6 people
PRICE: R$70 (includes a drink per workshop: wine, beer or juice)
Contact: email@example.com | 11-98493 9237 (Tim) | 11-942748917 (Vivo)
OVERVIEW OF THE NEXT 8 WORKSHOPS
* Advances in biotechnology has made it possible to bring back extinct species from the dead, but should we?
TUESDAY NIGHT CLUB: 19/04 - 19:30h – 21:00h
THURSDAY NIGHT CLUB: CANCELLED DUE TO NATIONAL HOLIDAY.
THE GREAT PHILOSOPHERS
* Plato, Aristotle, Kant and Nietzsche…. In this workshop we will discuss the great philosophers and debate some of the BIG questions. If you think you know the meaning of life, think again!
TUESDAY NIGHT CLUB: 26/04 - 19:30h – 21:00h
THURSDAY NIGHT CLUB: 28/04 - 19:30h – 21:00h
THE NEXT FOOD REVOLUTION
* A discussion about the global obesity epidemic, the future of food and how to feed the global population without destroying the planet.
TUESDAY NIGHT CLUB: 03/05 - 19:30h – 21:00h
THURSDAY NIGHT CLUB: 05/05 - 19:30h – 21:00h
HOW TO BUY HAPPINESS
* In this workshop we will discover how you can actually buy happiness. How countries like Bhutan measures Gross National Happiness and discuss how you can live a happier life.
TUESDAY NIGHT CLUB: 10/05 - 19:30h – 21:00h
THURSDAY NIGHT CLUB: 12/05 - 19:30h – 21:00h
THE ART OF STORYTELLING
* A discussion about the art of storytelling and how to tell your own personal story to inspire and influence others.
TUESDAY NIGHT CLUB: 17/05 - 19:30h – 21:00h
THURSDAY NIGHT CLUB: 19/05 - 19:30h – 21:00h
SHOULD IT BE LEGAL?
* Prostitution, drugs, gambling, abortion, euthanasia – should they be legal? In this workshop we will debate the pros and cons of legalizing some of the most controversial practices present in our society today.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT CLUB: 25/05 - 19:30h – 21:00h
CONSPIRACY THEORIES OF OUR TIME
* Let's discuss some of the biggest and most controversial conspiracy theories of our time. In this workshop we will debate if there is any truth behind conspiracy theories such as, 'the moon landing was a hoax, the assassination of Princess Diana, 9/11, the Illuminati, the New World Order and the UFO crash in Roswell. Prepare for a fun and lively conversation!
WEDNESDAY NIGHT CLUB: 01/06 - 19:30h – 21:00h
THE WISDOM OF WINE
* A glass half full workshop for wine lovers and those who want to expand their knowledge of the divine grape. We will be hearing funny anecdotes and pearls of wisdom from a number of wine connoisseurs. Let’s talk and drink wine!
TUESDAY NIGHT CLUB: 07/06 - 19:30h – 21:00h
THURSDAY NIGHT CLUB: 09/06 - 19:30h – 21:00h
Contato: firstname.lastname@example.org | 11 98493 9237 (Tim) | 11 94279 1454 (Vivo)
*** PLEASE BE AWARE - If a workshop does not have a minimum of 4 people we reserved the right to cancel a workshop, in which case your ticket can be used as credit for other future workshops.