O evento já foi realizado X
MEDIA EDUCATION: Design, Visual Arts and Technlologies.
07 Jun 2016 12h - 19 Jun 2016 17h Yellow Idiomas
O ORGANIZADOR DESSE EVENTO FOI
Designer Educacional, Artista Visual e Empreendedor Sócio-Cultural. Desenvolve projetos em Inovações Pedagógicas, Mediação Cultural e Empreendedorismo Criativo em Educação.
PRÓXIMOS EVENTOS DE GHustavo Távora
My name is GHustavo Távora and I am an Educational Designer, Visual Artist and Networker. For the past ten years I have been designing innovation in education through the basic concepts of Digital Photography, Graphic Design and Visual Arts towards education. The methodology focuses on the creative use of handy nowadays technologies, such as notebooks, smartphones, tablets, softwares, apps and the Internet. Due to my background of over 10 years of ESL Teaching at Cultura Inglesa, I was able to connect ideas on education, communication, design, visual arts and networking.
This specific workshop in partnership with Yellow Idiomas is intended for ESL teachers and the meetings will happen twice a week, on Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 12.00 pm to 1.30 pm (on June 7, 9, 14 and 16) at YELLOW IDIOMAS, Av. Rio Branco, 243, Sala 102, Recife Antigo. The final event will take place on Sunday, June 19 at the small square right in front of the O POETA restaurant, from 10 am to 5 pm.
During the workshops, the participants will be motivated to design their own art educational activities using the new abilities and acquired knowledge, to present at the final event, mediating and documenting the experience.
We will be seeing the following SOFTWARE and APPLICATIONS - basic tips for creative use!
1. GIMP - Photo Editor - FREE SOFTWARE
2. INKSCAPE - for GRAPHIC Design - FREE SOFTWARE. Both for notebooks and PCs.
APPLICATIONS for Smartphones and Tablets.
3. Photo Editors: Snapseed and PIXLR
4. Graphic Editors: Moldiv and Imaengine.
5. Video Making: Instagram and Viva Video.
6. BLOG DESIGNING: Creative ideas for blogs as pedagogical tools. For reference access:
All the blogs above have been designed as pedagogical tools and documentation for events on Education and Arts.
7. ART EDUCATION AND CULTURAL MEDIATION IN PUBLIC PLACES. How to design educational and artistic activities for citzen education in public places. The idea is to make connections between the school and the city, such as the event on May 29 (see flyer bellow).
To get to know more about my experiences, access: www.workshopsimaginautas.blogspot.com and invest some time surfing the content.
I'm looking forward to meeting you!
REFERENCE LETTERS and CERTIFICATES