English Conversation Workshop - The Thursday Night Club
01 Set 2015 20h - 15 Set 2015 20h Estúdio447 Coworking Moema & English Club (sobreloja do Dröm) www.estudio447.net
O ORGANIZADOR DESSE EVENTO FOI
Estúdio447 é um espaço de coworking e um clube de inglês em Moema, São Paulo. Estúdio447 is a coworking space & English Club in Moema, São Paulo. There are two important things you need to know about Estúdio447. Firstly we are a coworking space that enables Brazilians to spend their working day to day in an English speaking environment right in the heart of São Paulo, practising with native speakers. Secondly, we offer English conversation workshops like no other in São Paulo. We believe English lessons should be interesting, social, fun and preferably enjoyed with a glass of wine or beer in your hand!
PRÓXIMOS EVENTOS DE Estúdio447
Intelligent conversations: expand your mind and your English.
The Thursday Night Club is for people who would like to practise their spoken English with a native teacher. Every Thursday we discuss a new interesting topic. This happens in a relaxed and friendly environment at Estúdio447 English Club in Moema. These workshops are ideal for intermediate to advanced level speakers and are limited to 6 people only.
TEACHER: James WJ Sutton – British native speaker with many years of experience teaching English, entrepreneurship and public speaking.
DURATION: (1.5 hours per workshop)
WHEN: Thursday between 20:00 – 21:30h
WHERE: Estúdio447 Coworking Moema & English Club, R. Canário 447, Moema
GROUP SIZE: max. 6 people
PRICE: R$70 (includes a drink per workshop: wine, beer or juice)
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | 11-98493 9237 (Tim) | 11-942748917 (Vivo)
OVERVIEW OF THE NEXT WORKSHOPS
WORKSHOP 14: Conspiracy Theories of Our Time
* Lets discuss some of the biggest and most controversial conspiracy theories of our time. In this workshop we will debate if there is any truth behind conspiracy theories such as, the moon landing was a hoax, the assassination of JFK, 9/11, the illuminati and the New World Order and the UFO crash in Roswell, amongst many more. Prepare for a fun and lively conversation!
DATE OF WORKSHOP: 10/09/2015
WORKSHOP 15: The War on Drugs
* Should all drugs be legalized? A discussion about the war on drugs and the debate surrounding legalization.
DATE OF WORKSHOP: 17/09/2015
PREVIOUS WORKSHOPS (COMPLETED!)
WORKSHOPS 10: The British Royal Family
* A discussion about who they really are and what role royal families should have in the 21st Century.
DATE OF WORKSHOP: 11/08/2015
WORKSHOP 11: Intelligent Leaders
* An in depth discussion and analysis of some of the most influential leaders of our time and the lessons we can learn from them.
DATE OF WORKSHOP: 18/08/2015
* IMPORTANT - BONUS 30 MINUTES EXTRA INCLUDED - This workshop will include an extra bonus 30 minutes session with business leadership expert Mateo Chang. He will be teaching the 6 triggers of influence and how effective leaders use them in the business environment. Therefore please be aware this workshop will last 2 hours in total. From 19:30 until 21:30.
WORKSHOP 12: The Next Food Revolution
* A discussion about the global obesity epidemic, the future of food and how to feed the global population without destroying the planet.
DATE OF WORKSHOP: 25/08/2015
WORKSHOP 13: The Art of Storytelling
* A discussion about the art of story telling and how to tell your own personal story to inspire and influence others.
DATE OF WORKSHOP: 03/09/2015
Contato: email@example.com | 11 98493 9237 (Tim) | 11 94279 1454 (Vivo)